So, who is this year’s team?
Don’t like the 5-1 Indianapolis Colts , 6-5 New England Patriots , or 7-2 San Diego Chargers ? OK, here’s a radical suggestion: D. As in the Denver Broncos .
I think it’s quite obvious were my money is going. But, do you want to make some money? Listen up!
Going off at a mere 9-1 to win the AFC and a big 17- or 18- or even 20-1 to take Super Bowl XLII, some gamblers have got to be thinking about Mike Shanahan’s boys.
There is a lot of talk about New England’s off-season. But, take this into consideration.
As good as the Patriots’ offseason was, the Broncos can boast one amazing addition in cornerback Dre’ Bly, adding him to an already respectable ‘D’. This creates the most fearsome secondary in the league; today’s speculative depth chart puts the starters as Champ Bailey, Bly, John Lynch and Nick Ferguson.
Check out this and other examples of the overhauled Denver Broncos at realfootball365
- Broncos Trade 1st Rounder to 49ers for 2nd and 3rd
- Darrent Williams and Damien Nash Remembered
- Broncos Acquire Jimmy Kennedy from Rams
- Broncos CB Darrent Williams Killed in Drive-By
- Pittsburgh Steelers Model of Consistency
- Denver Broncos fire coach Mike Shanahan
- NFL Power Rankings 2007
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #11 – Denver Broncos (from Rams) – QB Jay Cutler
- Colts Sign Boiman and Schobel
- Maddenism of the Day
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed