According to TSN, the NHL has raised the Salary Cap $6-million from $44-million to $50.3-million. Under the terms of the post-lockout CBA teams are required to spend a minimum of $34.3-million.
- Pirates Pursuing Jeff Suppan – Wait, WHAT? The PIRATES?!?
- NFL Owners Caving In?
- Tweaking the NHL Salary Cap
- Isaac Bruce Stays Ram After All
- NFL Labor Deal: What Does it Mean?
- Toronto Maple Leaf Wade Belak scores 1st NHL goal in nearly 4 years
- Tagliabue Hopes to End Poison Pills
- NFL, Players Union Agree to Yet Another Delay
- Roberto Luongo signs 12-year extension with Vancouver Canucks
- The NHL Lockout is over
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed