Filling a slow news day, DMN blogger Tim MacMahon tosses out the question, “Should the Dallas Cowboys be interested in Daunte Culpepper?”
While that would have been an interesting question last year — and, indeed, several writers called for the Cowboys to make a trade to get him once it was clear the Vikings were offloading him — MacMahon quickly dismisses it and the commenters find it hysterically funny that it was even brought up.
In fact, ESPN.com’s Len Pasquarelli reports that three NFL decision makers told him they’d call Drew Bledsoe before Culpepper if they needed an emergency starter.
- Reeves: Cowboys Should Make Play for Culpepper
- Drew Bledsoe Retires
- Tony Romo Cowboys’ New Starter Over Jerry Jones’ Objections
- Cowboys Looking at Detroit QB Joey Harrington
- Bledsoe Excited about Throwing to T.O.
- Tony Romo the Next Tom Brady?
- Tony Romo ‘Desperado’ Parody Video
- Drew Henson’s Stock Rises after NFL Europe Play
- J.P. Losman Named Buffalo’s Starting QB
- Miami Dolphins Release Daunte Culpepper
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed