Adam “Pacman” Jones. You, are getting a ride on the short bus because you let that Lawyer of your’s speak for you.
LAS VEGAS — Adam “Pacman” Jones’ lawyer urged authorities Thursday to file criminal charges or stop trying to link the Tennessee Titans cornerback to a strip club melee and triple shooting.
Attorney Robert Langford said no evidence tied Jones to the shooting, and DNA comparisons failed to show the NFL star was responsible for a bite injury reported during the February mayhem. He termed what happened, a “glorified bar fight at best.”
Here’s the dumb part. He termed what happened as a “glorified bar fight at best.”
Are you kidding me? This glorified bar fight, left one bar employee paralyzed and two other people wounded. Does someone have to die? I am completely sickened by this comment. Pacman! Please, find someone to better represent you.
Although, he is right about one thing.
“It is really unfair to Mr. Jones that they continue to assert some investigation when they can’t come up with any more evidence,” Langford said.
Jones cooperated during three Las Vegas police interviews and underwent two DNA tests that cleared him of accusations that he bit a club bouncer. Unless, they have anything else. It really is unfair.
- Pacman Jones Allowed to Practice, Not Yet Reinstated
- Cowboys Get Pacman Jones
- Breaking: Pacman Jones and Chris Henry Suspended
- Cowboys Cut Pacman
- Pacman Jones Officially a Dallas Cowboy
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 5 – Dallas Cowboys – CB Orlando Scandrick
- Cowboys Trade Fasano and Ayodele to Dolphins for 4th
- Joey Porter cited for battery in Las Vegas
- Saints’ Charles Grant indicted for involuntary manslaughter
- Former Junior Middleweight Champion Vernon Forrest dead at 38
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed