Baseball Crank disputes that with Glavine we’ve seen the last of the 300 game winner.
Plus he has related thoughts here and here. Still, Dayn Perry doesn’t think we’re seeing another 300 game winner any time soon.
In Drinking up the Dregs Baseball Musings seemingly asks the question if great sluggers beat up on the worst pitchers the most. He has more at The Story and Thank the Pirates. Hardball Times engages in some similar speculation in How to Fix the Pirates. Dayn Perry considers A-Rod’s chances of dethroning Barry Bonds as Home Run king. Deadspin doubts the claim that Barry Bonds’ arms haven’t grown since 1992 and presents photographic evidence.
Finally, Outside the Beltway has the ultimate Barry Bonds roundup.
Crossposted at Soccer Dad.
- Mocking Barry Bonds
- Bonds and Steroids: Circumstantial Evidence?
- Re-thinking Barrry Bonds
- Barry Bonds, Steroids, Pittsburgh, and Pirates Memories
- Barry Bonds to be Indicted
- Barry Bonds Hits No. 715, Passing Babe Ruth
- Barry Bonds Allegedly Failed Amphetamine Test
- Bonds Resumes Aaron Chase But Eyes Future
- 22 Reasons Bonds Won’t Pass Aaron
- Barry Bonds won’t be playing for the San Francisco Giants in 2008
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed