Via the FST: Cornerback Glenn doesn’t make cut
Cornerback Aaron Glenn, 35, was among 22 players released as the team trimmed its roster to the mandatory 53-player limit.
A mild surprise. Given his age and the fact that reports from camp were that he had lost a step or two, I suppose it shouldn’t be a surprise at all. Still, the assumption was that he could play nickel, and given the questions about Newman’s foot, one would have thought the Boys would need all the help at DB it could get.
- Cowboys Henry and Glenn Most Underrated Cornerbacks
- Newman and Ellis Could Miss Cowboys Season Opener
- Aaron Would Rather Golf Than Watch Bonds
- Cowboys Keep Terry Glenn
- Roy Williams Moving to Linebacker?
- Cowboys Give Glenn Ultimatum
- Terry Glenn Knee Injury Serious, Could Miss Season
- Cowboys Sign WR Terry Glenn to Contract Extension
- Cowboys Use Injuries to Evaluate Young WRs
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Out for Season, Brett Favre Questionable
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed