In a surprise move (to me, anyway) the Pats have cut Reche Caldwell, their best 2006 receiver.
The New England Patriots released receiver Reche Caldwell on Monday, according to a league source cited by the Boston Globe. Caldwell was New England’s leading receiver last season, and was one of six receivers on the Patriots’ 53-man roster submitted on Saturday.
Also Monday, the Patriots re-signed tight end Marcellus Rivers and claimed rookie linebacker David Herron off waivers.
He won’t be available for long unless there are some off-the-field issues not being reported.
- New England Patriots release WR Joey Galloway
- Miami Dolphins place TE David Martin on Injured Reserve
- Pats Trade Branch to Seahawks for 1st Round Pick
- Cowboys to Interview Rivera, Caldwell Not Interested?
- Seahawks Sign Branch to $39M Deal, Pats Charge Tampering
- Andruw Jones Claimed on Waivers
- Indianapolis Colts name Jim Caldwell head coach
- Jets-Pats III
- Philip Rivers Era Begins in San Diego
- Braves Cut Julio Franco, Want Him Back
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed