From the Waco Tribune-Herald
Baylor University assistant football coach Eric Schnupp, who was cited early Sunday for urinating on a local bar, has been suspended indefinitely.
Schnupp, 30, was cited for disorderly conduct-reckless exposure by Waco police after he allegedly urinated on the bar at Scruffy Murphyâ€™s, 1226 Speight Ave., in Waco about 2 a.m. Sunday.
Police were already at the bar for an unrelated incident.
Hat tip- Poliblog Deportes
- UCF ties up O’Leary through 2015
- Shaquille O’Neal chases down hit and run driver
- Ship wreck- Navy beats Notre Dame 23-21
- Should NBC Sports fire
George O’LearyJohnny Miller?
- Pro Bowl Rosters Announced
- Navy beats Notre Dame in triple overtime
- Police cite Steelers kicker Jeff Reed for towel tantrum
- Charlie Weis Notre Dame Buyout $21 Million
- Former NY Knick coach Isiah Thomas headed to FIU?
- Brady Quinn holding out on the Cleveland Browns
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
- SportsBonehead.com linked with Baylor assistant football coach urinates on bar
Comments are Closed