The 2nd round pick from Brigham Young has his wife’s assistance in his quest to be the #1 quarterback for the Dolphins.
How diligent is John Beck? The Dolphins rookie QB has been having his wife quiz him on the playbook in bed and when they go furniture shopping.
I guess Mrs. Beck plays wide receiver.
- Miami Dolphins release QB John Beck
- Miami Dolphins to start rookie QB John Beck on Sunday
- Miami Dolphins to again start Cleo Lemon at QB
- NFL Draft 2009 Round 2 #44- Miami Dolphins- QB/WR Pat White
- Should the Miami Dolphins draft Brady Quinn
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #25 – Pittsburgh Steelers (from Giants) – WR Santonio Holmes
- Those 0-12 Miami Dolphins
- How dumb is Sports Illustrated?
- Those 0-10 Miami Dolphins
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #9 – Detroit Lions – LB Ernie Sims
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed