Did this official watch even one Dolphin game this year?
Mark Waller, head of NFL international development, introduced Huizenga and Giants co-owners Jonathan and Steve Tisch as the owners of “two of our greatest teams.”
The Dolphins and Giants, Waller went on, are ”storied, well-run and great brands.” He said the Dolphins and Giants represent the best of the NFL’s grand history and values.
Let me hazard a guess, Waller works in marketing?
If you were talking Miami’s overall history, yes they have two Super Bowl wins and five appearances in that game. The last however was 22 years ago. The team has been poorly coached and run for at least a decade.
Weller is trying to hype Sunday’s game in London. You can put a dress on a pig, but the end result is still the same. The animal is still a pig.
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- NFL returning to Britain in 2008
- Miami Dolphins and New York Giants to play game in London
- Bill Parcells to stay with Miami Dolphins
- NFL to Miami Dolphin Season Ticket Holders- Screw you
- NFL Considers Adding Overseas Game to Schedule
- London to Host NFL Game
- Goodell sees more NFL games in England
- Patriots Awesome But No Lock to Win Super Bowl
- Dolphins Sign Jake Long
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed