The sky is overcast today. Will rain interfere with today’s pro-am? I hope not. Pro-am day has always been a favorite day of mine to watch pro golf. Players are much more likely to loose(Not that the Ladies professionals aren’t. They are much more approachable than PGA Tour players) and fan friendly on these days. I remember a few years back walking my way back to the clubhouse at hole 9, as I did I almost walked into Lori Kane. If you live in the South Florida area, I highly recommend coming out to watch play today. A shotgun start is set for 9:00 a.m.
This morning LPGA Commissioner Carolyn Bivens will give her State of the LPGA Tour address. I have a couple of questions if the Commish is taking any. Also the 2008 LPGA schedule will be announced.
Update- The Pro-am begins at 9 a.m. not 9:30. Also the sun has come out. It should be a beautiful day for golf.
- Michael Whan named next LPGA Tour commissioner
- LPGA Commissioner Carolyn Bivens speaks
- The Gift that keeps giving- LPGA, IMG file counterclaim in SBS lawsuit
- Is LPGA Commissioner Carolyn Bivens about to be ousted?
- Let me repeat myself- LPGA Tour Commisioner Carolyn Bivens has to go
- Anchors Aweigh- Carolyn Bivens out, Marsha Evans in as new LPGA Commissioner
- LPGA Founder Betty Jameson Dead at 89
- LPGA Tour Founder and AP female athlete of the year winner Patty Berg dead at 88
- Nashville LPGA Event Shuts Doors
- ShopRite Classic returning to LPGA in 2010
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed