Play has begun at the ADt this morning with Inbee Park and Reilley Rankin teeing off at 9:25 a.m. Its a bright sunny day, and there was no mentionable breeze when I came in this morning. Of course this is Florida where the weather can change in five minutes.
I’m going to follow play for at least 9 holes this morning. Starting aroun 10 p.m. The first major pairing of the day goes off at 9:52. That is when Annika Sorenstam and Laura Diaz tee off. Annika has won the ADT(The LPGA’s end of the year tour championship) four times, three of those at Trump International.
Morgan Pressel, Christie Kerr, and Natalie Gulbis arrived at Trump late yesterday afternoon. When asked how the delay arriving here will affect her this week, Morgan said.
Oh, it’s been a bit hectic. I don’t really know how it’s going to impact my week. I guess I kind of look at it as the reason we went, to represent the Tour, and we come here and hopefully get through the first two days and then of course we’re rested enough for the weekend.
Since scores reset for the weekend, I think that’s going to be a common strategy. Get through the first two days to leave yourself in contention for the weekend.
- ADT Championship notes
- Handicapping the ADT
- The ADT Championship starts today
- ADT Championship Day two- The Carnage
- ADT Championship Day Two
- Assorted ADT Championship notes
- Why have a rule if it isn’t enforced for everyone?
- The race to qualify for the ADT Championship
- Projected ADT Championship Cut
- Annika Sorenstam winless for 2007
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed