I’m now on site. Play is under way. Christina and Mi Hyun Kim will tee off at 11:35.
At present the cut line(Low 16 and no ties) will fall at +2. There are 19 players at present with this score or better. If the leaderboard stayed as it is, there would be a four way playoff for exactly one spot.
I talked to Craig Dolch of the Palm Beach Post this morning. He’s of the opinion the cut will come at a score higher that +2. I’m inclined to agree. The weather is sunny but cool. At present there’s no mentionable wind but that could change rapidly.
As for predictions this week, I am not doing particularly well. Take for instance one of my two longshot picks, Angela Stanford. Through eight holes Angela stands +9 for the tournament.
My golf prognosticating needs work. I didn’t think Lorena Ochoa would win the British Open either.
- Lorena Ochoa wins the Women’s British Open
- ADT Championship Day Two
- Kraft Nabisco Championship starts today
- Lorena Ochoa clinches 2007 LPGA Player of the Year
- ADT Championship Day two- The Carnage
- Kraft Nabisco Championship preview
- Handicapping the ADT
- Ji-Yai Shin wins the Mizuno Classic
- Lorena Ochoa wins 4th consecutive LPGA tournament
- The ADT Championship starts today
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed