From the Miami Herald-
Upset with his parking service, Heat guard Henry ”Smush” Parker pushed the valet podium and later tussled with a female attendant for his keys, Miami police said Wednesday.
About 9:50 a.m. Tuesday, Parker asked for his car keys at a condo building at 355 Biscayne Blvd. The attendant got the keys and asked for $12.
Parker insisted he had paid the night before.
The attendant said there was no record of a payment. An assistant manager agreed. With no cash on hand, Parker asked for the nearest bank — but not before knocking down the valet podium, according to a police report.
When he came back, Parker was told he would have to pay for the damaged podium.
No charges are being pressed. I guess Murphy owes the parking service a great deal more now than the disputed $12.
Hat tip- Alex at SOTP
- Joey Porter cited for battery in Las Vegas
- Steelers Sign New Contract With Parker
- Atlanta Falconsâ€™ OT Quinn Ojinnaka arrested over Facebook fracas
- Lakersâ€™ Brown in Cake Caper
- Browns DB Kenny Wright jailed
- Terrell Owens Reportedly Attempts Suicide
- Slow speed chase- Miami Heat’s Carlos Arroyo arrested after traffic violation
- Thief steals $22,000 during NBA exhibition game
- Two Washington Wizards players arrested on South Beach
- Arrests made in the Sean Taylor murder case
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed