At the moment 15 players are +2 or better. Annika Sorensatam and Ai Miyazato are at +3. If there are no changes, Sorenstam and Miyazato will play a sudden death playoff to determine who is the 16th qualifier for Saturday play.
A playoff will start on 17. If more holes are needed, the playoff goes to 18, then back to 17 etc etc. Unless someone has a full blown disaster, some kind of playoff will be needed today.
Update- After going double bogey-bogey on holes 16 and 17, Natalie Gulbis finished +3 also. There most likely will be a three way playoff for two spots.
2nd Update- Natalie Gulbis and Ai Miyazato advance to tomorrow’s third round. They both went par-par in the playoff. Annika Sorenstam is out after going par-bogey in the playoff.
- ADT Championship 3rd Round Cut
- Annika vs Pat at the US Open and other notes
- Another winless year for Ai Miyazato
- M.J. Hur wins Safeway Classic
- Domination- Jiyai Shin wins the Women’s British Open
- ADT Championship notes
- ADT Championship Day two- The Carnage
- Nine holes with Christina and Mi Hyun Kim
- Natalie Gulbis wins her first LPGA Tour title
- Two tied for the lead at The LPGA Championshp
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed