Korean-American golf star Michelle Wie took the 4th spot on Forbes magazine’s 20 Under 25 list of Top-Earning Young Superstars, which includes both athletes and entertainers.
Despite her poor showing this year, the 18-year-old golfer banked US$19 million thanks to activities and endorsements last year, beating out all three “Harry Potter” stars — Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint — and other famous Hollywood actresses such as Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan, who ranked 12th and 18th with $5 million and $3.5 million, respectively.
At the top of the list was basketball star LeBron James, 23, a forward with the NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers. James earned $27 million from June 2006 to June 2007. The NFL’s New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush, 22, came in second with $24 million. Maria Sharapova, 20, the world’s reigning queen of tennis, grabbed third place with $23 million.
I honestly hope Michelle finds her pre-2007 golf game. The money won’t keep rolling in forever without results on the golf course.
Hat tip- ROK Drop
- LeBron James: Cleveland “Has The Edge” In Deciding Which Team Will Get Me
- Skid- Orlando beats Cleveland 101-95
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #2 – New Orleans – RB Reggie Bush
- Celtics Defeat Cavaliers In NBA Playoffs, LeBron James Speculation Begins
- Could Bush Fall to #5?
- Reggie Bush Wears #5 Jersey for Trading Card Photo
- Things are looking up? Cleveland beats New Jersey 94-86
- Reggie Bush Threatens Camp Holdout
- Texans Sign Williams
- The last blow(out)- Atlanta Hawks eliminate Miami Heat 91-78
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed