Hughes says he’s feels good physically, and wants to throw 4-5 bullpen sessions before he reports to ST in mid-February.
Humberto Sanchez expects to throw off a mound by late February and could return to minor league action in May.
Andrew Brackman has already begun throwing sessions, and will begin long-tossing (from 90 ft) next week.
- Mike Cameron signed a one-year deal with Milwaukee. Wheew… disaster avoided.
- Yanks Draft Recap
- Former Dolphin Head Coach Cam Cameron to be Off Coordinator for Baltimore
- Florida Marlins pitcher Anibal Sanchez has season-ending surgery
- Duchscherer Avoids Arbitration
- Yankee News – June 20 edition
- Milwaukee Brewers release reliever Jorge Julio
- Yankee News – August 24 edition
- Carolina Panthers QB Jake Delhomme out for season
- Cleo Lemon to continue as Dolphin quarterback indefinitely
- MLB pitcher Scott Baker strikes out 4 in one inning
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed