You got to wonder if the man drinks or is on drugs. ESPN.com has an LPGA preview. The last question of which is Disappointment of the Year. This is what Mr. Sirak replies-
Beth Daniel is not playing anymore, but is still one of the 10 best Americans.
A check of Sirak’s much maligned top 30 list, lists over ten American ladies or 13 to be more precise. Daniel hasn’t won more than $253,000 since 2005 and finished 137th on the money list in 2007. To think she is still one of the US top 10 players is idiotic to say the least.
Maybe Sirak was making a joke. I think the real joke is that golf publications and ESPN employ this imbecile to write about professional golf. Maybe that should be listed as the biggest disappointment of 2008.
- Golf World’s Ron Sirak is an imbecile
- LPGA announces banned drug list
- How will the LPGA be affected by the current financial crisis?
- 2007 LPGA Season begins today
- Why do media organizations hire clueless people to write about golf?
- Judy Rankin, Hall of Fame Golfer, Has Breast Cancer
- Golf World’s Ron Sirak is an imbecile Part II
- Beth Daniel named 2009 US Solheim Cup Team Captain
- Will Golf World’s Ron Sirak please pick up the white courtesy phone?
- 2008 LPGA Tour Preview
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed