Two Montreal Canadiens Players Arrested in Florida
Purse snatching hockey players?
TAMPA, Fla. – Police say two Montreal Canadiens players have been arrested outside a Tampa nightclub. The 23-year-old defenseman Ryan O’Byrne has been accused of stealing a woman’s purse, and the 29-year-old right wing Thomas Kostopoulos has been charged with resisting an officer, a Tampa police report says.
Make a bet alcohol had something to do with this. Now what fate awaits Kostopoulos and O’Byrne? Immigration frowns on law breaking foreigners. Deportation and a ban from entering the US for 10 years? Only makes sense, CIS wants to deport widows of US citizens. They need to be tough on immigrants! Why should hockey players born in Canada be different?
- Miguel Tejada’s immigration status could be in trouble
- Former NY Yankee pitcher Tommy Byrne dead at 87
- Canadian Parliament Questions Hockey Canada
- NHL Faces CBC Anger Over NBC
- Canada Beats USA in Overtime for Olympic Hockey Gold
- Formula One star Lewis Hamilton banned from driving in France
- Purses to increase at Pompano Park
- Martin Brodeur Breaks Wins Record
- Thrown hockey stick leads to Colorado Avalanche victory
- Freehold Raceway cuts purses, Meadowlands could be next
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Bill great point. the problem is that these hockey players are a product of the NHL and they get special concessions through the justice department.
Was Ray Emery with them?
Comments are Closed