Once again a Cincinnati Bengal is in trouble with the law.
Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry has been accused of punching an 18-year-old man in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle, according to court documents filed Wednesday.
Henry, 24, was charged with misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging in the Monday incident in Cincinnati. A warrant for his arrest was issued in Hamilton County Municipal Court.
The player has had a string of problems with police. He most recently was in court last week after being ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He paid $149, according to the Hamilton County Municipal Court records.
Henry, who was arrested four times during a 14-month span, was suspended by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for the first half of last season for repeatedly violating the league’s conduct policy.
Henry may be suspended again if the charges are true.
Update- Henry doesn’t have to worry about a suspension now. Cincinnati tired of his antics, have cut the wide out.
- Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy charged with assault
- Lions Assistant Suspended for Nude, Drunk Driving
- Cincinnati Bengals LB Rey Maualuga arrested for DUI
- Cincinnati Bengal WR Chris Henry dead at age 26
- Miami Dolphin CB Will Allen charged with DUI
- Jacksonville Jaguar Matt Jones arrested after violating plea deal
- Harness horse driver Peter Wrenn suspended for 30 days
- Formula One star Lewis Hamilton banned from driving in France
- Lions Assistant Coach Arrested For Driving Drunk, Nude
- Cowboys’ Henry ‘Down With’ Safety Move
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed