Looks like his next tournament will be the US Open then. From Golfweek-
Tiger Woods had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Tuesday and will miss at least four weeks while he recovers.
It was the third time Woods has had surgery on his left knee, the most recent in 2003 when he missed the start of the season. His agent said he had been experiencing pain since the middle of last year.
The surgery means Woods is likely to miss The Players Championship for the first time, but should return in time for the U.S. Open.
Tiger could come back at The Memorial or gasp Memphis.(Where he has never played.) If Tiger takes off till the Open, I fear he will be rusty. That’s just my opinion.
Anyway get well Tiger.
- Will Tiger Woods be rusty when he returns to the PGA Tour?
- Will the Palm Beach Post’s Carlos Frias please pick up the Blue courtesy phone
- Tiger Woods may not play the rest of 2008
- Tiger Woods to return next week at Match Play
- Tiger Woods doesn’t enter WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship
- Tiger Woods Misses Cut at U.S. Open
- Tiger Woods to Skip PGA Tour’s Season Opener
- Tiger Woods misses British Open cut
- Tiger Woods Skips Tour Championship
- Tiger Woods Leads British Open
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed