McHale played both on the offensive line and defensive line during the nine years he played in the NFL. He played Defensive End at Cornell where he was an All-American. RIP.
WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (AP) — Authorities are investigating the death of former Tampa Bay Buccaneers player Thomas McHale, who was found dead at a friend’s home. He was 45.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said McHale was found by the friend early Sunday in the Tampa-area home. Authorities say foul play is not suspected. An autopsy has been scheduled.
McHale played for the Bucs from 1987-92, then spent two years with the Philadelphia Eagles and a year with Miami Dolphins.
- Former NFL DT Norman Hand dead at 37
- Miami Dolphin DT Tony McDaniel arrested for Domestic violence
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers S Jermaine Phillips charged with domestic battery
- Former Miami Dolphin Defensive Lineman T.J. Turner dead at 46
- What’s that funny white stuff they use on football fields?
- NE Patriots and TB Buccaneers to play in London in ’09
- Former NFL Center Curtis Whitley dead at 39
- NFL returning to Britain in 2008
- Fumbles, Interceptions, Fire?
- Jason Taylor re-signs with the Miami Dolphins
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed