On a moped. From AP-
Wisconsin senior linebacker Jonathan Casillas was cited for drunken driving last month while riding a mo-ped.
Casillas, who missed the eighth-ranked Badgers’ first two games because of a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee, was stopped by a university police officer on Aug. 24 just after midnight. A breath test showed his blood alcohol concentration to be 0.15 percent, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08.
Casillas, 21, received three citations — first-offense drunken driving, driving with a prohibited alcohol concentration, and driving with two persons on a mo-ped.
According to the Wisconsin State Journal, Badgers coach Bret Bielema said he already has disciplined Casillas.
Did the coach wag a finger at Casillas and say never do this again? DUI on a moped and having a passenger on board. That shows a lack of brain matter for someone going to a major college, then what do you expect from a jock?
- Wisconsin Badgers Up to #4
- Lions Assistant Suspended for Nude, Drunk Driving
- New York Jets WR Braylon Edwards arrested for drunk driving
- Lions Assistant Coach Arrested For Driving Drunk, Nude
- Edmonton Oilers Goalie Nikolai Khabibulin sentenced to 30 days in jail
- Cleveland Browns WR Donte Stallworth to be charged with DUI Manslaughter
- Roethlisberger Fined for Motorcycling Without a License
- JJ Redick Arrested for DUI
- Cincinnati Bengals LB Rey Maualuga arrested for DUI
- Brewers Won’t Enact Clubhouse Beer Ban
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed