The internet and dumb football players don’t mix. From AP-
ASHBURN, Va. – Washington Redskins tight end Chris Cooley apologized Monday for posting an explicit photo of himself on his Web site.
Cooley accidentally revealed more of himself than he wanted when he took a picture Sunday morning while preparing for the game against the New Orleans Saints. Cooley wanted to show the readers of his popular blog some of the study materials the players were given by coach Jim Zorn.
Cooley, however, was studying in the nude, and he didn’t examine his photo closely before posting it.
“All apologies from the website. … We did not want to offend anyone,” Cooley said in a posting Monday afternoon after the photo was removed. “The picture wouldn’t have been up for so long, but we were in the middle of winning a big game. Once again, this was a complete accident, and we regret not reviewing the post more closely.”
People post nude photos of themselves by accident all the time. Yes and I’m going to replace Doug Ferguson as AP’s golf beat writer. Chris Cooley is a moron and pervert. Anyone want to disagree?
- Chris Simms has spleen removed
- Big Ben: “If I ever ride again, it certainly will be with a helmet.”
- Jason Witten NFL’s Most Productive Tight End
- Chris Kunitz fined not suspended for hit on Washington Goalie
- Bad timing- Milwaukee Bucks rookie Brandon Jennings fined for twitter message
- Erk Russell, Junkyard Dawg, Killed in Car Crash
- Josh Hancock Dies in Car Accident
- Next Matsuzaka to join MLB?
- North Carolina Student Mascot Dies
- What’s tougher winning a Million dollars or a Major Championship?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed