This news comes just days before the Wolverines play arch rival Ohio State.
Michigan football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Rich Rodriguez immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line. Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
So what do you think the substance was? Baking soda? Talcum powder? Chalk for the football field?
Hat tip- Doug at Below the Beltway
- What’s that funny white stuff they use on football fields?
- NY Rangers prospect took PEDs before his death
- Chargers Unveil New Uniforms for 2007
- Bill Parcells to stay with Miami Dolphins
- Double whammy- Two Dolphin QBs injured in 30-24 loss to Pittsburgh
- Michigan football players allege NCAA violations
- Albert Pujols Aces Babe Ruth Tests
- Cheney Booed at Nats Game
- Quincy Carter Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- Ricky Williams Suspended for 2006
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed