How dominating were the Saints today? They were 11 for 11 on 3rd downs before taking a kneel down on the last play of the game. From AP-
This one made NFL history and set the stage for a perfectly imperfect season.
Detroit became the first 0-15 team when it was routed 42-7 by the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
“Awful, embarrassing,” Lions quarterback Dan Orlovsky said. “We stunk. Any bad adjective you can use, throw it in there.”
The Lions try to avoid the dubious distinction of finishing 0-16 at Green Bay, where they haven’t won since 1991.
I think Detroit is about to go 0-16 this year. Anyone disagree?
- Detroit Lions end ‘perfect’ season, lose to GB 31-21
- Donald Driver sets new Packer reception record as Green Bay beats Detroit 26-0
- New Orleans Saints sign veteran QB Joey Harrington
- Trent Green suffers second concussion in two years
- NFL Draft 2009 – Round 1 #1 – Detroit Lions – QB Matthew Stafford
- Detroit Lions release QB Drew Henson
- Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz says drafting QB not out of the question
- Lions Fans Planning Stadium Walkout
- Detroit Lions fire coach Rod Marinelli
- Second Chance- Detroit Lions beat Cleveland 38-37
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed