He did so at the same time scoring 19 pts to help his team defeat the San Antonio Spurs. From AP-
After his history-making swipe, Chris Paul helped the Hornets steal a victory from the San Antonio Spurs.
Paul set an NBA record with a steal in his 106th straight regular-season game and had 19 points and 12 assists to lead New Orleans to a 90-83 comeback victory Wednesday night.
Paul broke Alvin Robertson’s NBA mark — which stood since 1986 — when he deflected and quickly corralled an attempted pass by Tony Parker late in the second quarter.
Congratulations Chris Paul and way to go.
- The Dirty Dozen- Milwaukee Bucks beat New Jersey 99-85
- Willie Parker Rushes for 223 Yards, New Steeler Record
- Boston Celtics win 14th in a row, beat NO 94-82
- The King of Pick-offs
- Mavs’ Johnson Tricks Duncan and Spurs
- Denver Nuggets match most lopsided win in NBA playoff history
- NBA calls for do-over in Atlanta Hawks- Miami Heat game
- Zach Greinke sets new Kansas City strikeout record in win over Cleveland
- Donald Driver sets new Packer reception record as Green Bay beats Detroit 26-0
- Miami Heat’s Henry Parker in valet parking dispute
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed