« Previous | Home | Next »
New Orleans Hornet Chris Paul sets new NBA steal record
He did so at the same time scoring 19 pts to help his team defeat the San Antonio Spurs. From AP-
After his history-making swipe, Chris Paul helped the Hornets steal a victory from the San Antonio Spurs.
Paul set an NBA record with a steal in his 106th straight regular-season game and had 19 points and 12 assists to lead New Orleans to a 90-83 comeback victory Wednesday night.
Paul broke Alvin Robertson’s NBA mark — which stood since 1986 — when he deflected and quickly corralled an attempted pass by Tony Parker late in the second quarter.
Congratulations Chris Paul and way to go.
- The Dirty Dozen- Milwaukee Bucks beat New Jersey 99-85
- Willie Parker Rushes for 223 Yards, New Steeler Record
- Boston Celtics win 14th in a row, beat NO 94-82
- The King of Pick-offs
- Former MLB Pitcher Jeriome Robertson dead at 33
- Denver Nuggets match most lopsided win in NBA playoff history
- NBA calls for do-over in Atlanta Hawks- Miami Heat game
- Mavs’ Johnson Tricks Duncan and Spurs
- Zach Greinke sets new Kansas City strikeout record in win over Cleveland
- Orlando Magic set NBA 3-point record in rout of Kings
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed