The hockey club is holding Blagojevich night on Friday, January 30th.
The team will wear vintage prison uniforms, the kind with the stripes.
Their jerseys will feature prison numbers, and a seat between the two benches will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
After the game, those prison uniforms will be signed and auctioned for charity.
The Wranglers seem to be bi-partisan in taking shots at politicians.
In 2006, the team attracted national attention by hosting Dick Cheney Hunting Vest Night to mock the vice president’s aiming skills while hunting.
Crossposted on Soccer Dad.
- NBA Hall of Famer Dick McGuire dead at 84
- Steelers Add Throwback Unis and Mascott for 75th
- Frank Cornish, Cowboys Super Bowl Lineman, Dies at 40
- Keep firing- NY Islanders beat Toronto 4-3
- NHL Wish List
- Cheney Booed at Nats Game
- Atlanta Braves New Road Uniforms
- Buffalo Bills fire coach Dick Jauron
- Fan points a laser at Goalie during Vancouver-Calgary game
- Bowl Blog Blowout, Part 1
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed