The accident took place on Friday afternoon.
Oklahoma wide receiver Corey Wilson has been critically injured in a rollover collision on Interstate 35.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the 20-year-old from Carrollton, Texas, was flown in critical condition with head and internal injuries to OU Medical Center after the crash about 1 p.m. Friday near Pauls Valley. A hospital spokesman says Wilson’s family asked that his condition not be released.
The patrol says Wilson was southbound on I-35 when his Chevrolet Trailblazer collided with a pickup, ran off the road and rolled twice, throwing him about 45 feet from the vehicle.
Say a prayer for Corey Wilson and his family.
- Tiger Woods seriously hurt in auto accident
- F1 driver Felipe Massa’s skull fractured in freak accident
- Daunte Culpepper injures non-throwing hand in Automobile accident
- Washington Redskins Safety Sean Taylor shot at home
- Cincinnati Bengal WR Chris Henry dead at age 26
- San Diego Chargers draft WR Demetrius Byrd with the #224 selection
- New Orleans DE Bobby McCray arrested for DUI
- Streaking Gator Hit By Car
- Ron Wilson becomes new Toronto Maple Leafs coach
- Jacksonville Jaguar OT Richard Collier shot
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed