Does Bills management honestly think TO will make them a playoff team? From AP-
Terrell Owens needed only two days to find another place to play. The Buffalo Bills decided to take a chance on the talented but high-maintenance receiver, signing Owens to a $6.5 million, one-year deal Saturday.
The 35-year-old Owens caught 69 passes for 1,052 yards and 10 touchdowns last season with Dallas. But the Cowboys were looking to improve the atmosphere in the locker room and decided they would be better off without him.
“I’m leaving America’s team (for) North America’s team,” Owens said at a news conference.
The Bills will be Owens’ fourth stop. He started with San Francisco, bounced to Philadelphia — where he helped the Eagles get to a Super Bowl — and then to Dallas.
As I am a Miami Dolphin follower, I will get to see a lot more of Owens now. He will certainly bring Buffalo lots of attention, some of it unwanted, but the Bills need a lot more than one All-Pro Wide receiver added to the roster before they can be seriously considered a Super Bowl contender.
- Buffalo Bills trade OT Jason Peters to Philadelphia
- Andre Reed Joins Bills Wall of Fame
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #14 – Philadelphia Eagles – DT Brodrick Bunkley
- January 9th NFL Wildcard playoff game predictions
- T.O. Signs Potential Record Contract with Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas Cowboys release WR Terrell Owens
- Here we go again- Buffalo Bills fire Offensive Coordinator Turk Schonert
- NFL Hall of Fame Center Jim Ringo dead at 75
- Eagles to Release T.O. Today
- Patriots Awesome But No Lock to Win Super Bowl
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed