The reason this is interesting has to do with where Byrd is right now.
Former LSU receiver Demetrius Byrd’s condition was upgraded from critical to good on Friday, and he was moved out of the intensive care unit at a Miami hospital following a car accident Sunday.
“Demetrius Byrd is now listed in good condition,” Jackson Memorial Hospital spokesperson Lorraine Nelson told Gannett Louisiana on Friday. She added he was out of the ICU.
Byrd was injured in a one-car accident in his hometown of Miami on Friday. He played in the 2007 and 2008 seasons at LSU. Before the accident, he was expected to be selected between the fifth and seventh rounds on the second day of the NFL draft on Sunday.
The Chargers took a risk but how much is a seventh round pick really worth? It’s a good one to gamble with.
Get well Demetrius Byrd.
- Tiger Woods seriously hurt in auto accident
- Oklahoma WR injured in car crash
- Miami Dolphins acquire QB Tyler Thigpen from Kansas City
- F1 driver Felipe Massa’s skull fractured in freak accident
- Former UAB and NBA Basketball player Alan Ogg dead at 42
- Washington Redskins Safety Sean Taylor shot at home
- LaVar Arrington Injured in Motorcyle Accident
- Oh Crap – Big Ben in Motorcycle Accident
- Former NFL Defensive lineman Jesse Mahelona dead at 26
- Puckett in Critical Condition after Stroke
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed