ESPN and the sports headline of the year
Would you believe- ‘Rumors- Emery* to eat cockroaches in Philly?’
That is not just sick sounding but what does it possibly have to do with this reporting by the Sports Leader?
Emery in at Philly, Giguere out in Anaheim?
Goalies are seemingly a-movin’ around.
So rumors, whispers and speculation abound.
Ray Emery’s Russian team confirms he might leave.
He’s off off to Philly to make Flyers fans believe.
No mention of disgusting insects there or in the Philly sports article that ESPN links to. So the what the hell is going on up at ESPN? Two months ago they were proclaiming Michelle Wie was playing in her first major championship. Is everyone running that website complete morons?
*- Ray Emery is a former NHL goalie who last played in the league for the Ottawa Senators.
- Philadelphia Flyers sign Goalie Ray Emery
- Philadelphia Flyer Goalie Ray Emery to have season ending hip surgery
- Ottawa Senators to fine Goalie Ray Emery up to $14,700
- Ottawa Senators demote Goalie Martin Gerber
- Let the trading begin- Columbus sends Goalie Pascal Leclaire to Ottawa
- Ottawa Senators select Craig Hartsburg as new coach
- The show must go on- Ottawa beats Minnesota 4-1
- Ottawa’s Deny Heatley may miss six weeks due to shoulder injury
- Ottawa Senators fire coach John Paddock
- Ottawa Senators suffer 1st 7-game skid since 1996
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed