Is being in a hurry a good reason to potentially kill someone? From AP-
Police say a 20-year-old UCLA tennis player was in a coma after somebody punched him following a country music concert in Dallas.
Jeffrey Fleming of Newport Beach, Calif., was in a Dallas hospital Thursday, but his condition was not available.
He was attending a Rascal Flatts concert with friends Saturday night when an unknown man hit him. His family says he was sucker-punched as he was about to catch a taxi after the concert.
The blow knocked Fleming to the ground, where his head hit the parking lot concrete. The attacker and others ran away.
Bunch of cowards. Whoever threw the punch should have the book thrown at him. In the meantime pray for Mr. Fleming. He may have suffered a serious brain injury.
- South Korean boxer Choi Yoi-sam in coma after bout
- Streaking Gator Hit By Car
- Pranksters play hard ball with soccer fans
- Redskins Fan Steals Cowboys Flag, Gets Whomped Upside Head
- NHL suspends Predators’ Jordin Tootoo for punch
- Former Heavyweight Boxing Champion Greg Page dead at age 50
- Nevada Boxing Commission votes to allow instant replay
- Welterweight Oscar Diaz emerges from coma
- Florida Panthers’ Nathan Horton to miss 4-6 with broken tibia
- Did Oakland Raiders Coach Tom Cable punch one of his assistants?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed