Well sort of. From the Honolulu Advertiser-
A golf course employee who killed a golfer’s dog and planned to eat it was sentenced yesterday to three months in prison for felony animal cruelty.
Nelson Domingo was also fined $500 and ordered to complete 400 hours of community service and three years of probation.
The sentence was imposed by Circuit Judge Randal Lee.
Domingo and co-defendant Saturnino Palting stole an 8-month-old puppy named Caddy, took it home and butchered it.
The dog had been left on a leash near an equipment shack at Moanalua Golf Course by its owner, who discovered the pet missing when he returned to retrieve it.
Sort of gives new meaning to the golf term ‘Dogleg left’.
- PGA Golfer Jay Williamson has
- Bobcat meet golfcart, Golfcart meet bobcat
- Sexiest woman golfer
- Michelle Wie Fires Caddie via Agent
- Golfer Rory Sabbatini gives $170,000 to US military charity
- OTB Sports to live blog LPGA Tour’s year ending ADT Championship
- Crushed- Charlotte beats Miami 104-65
- Sergio Leads, Tiger 7 Back, Phil Misses Cut
- Aaron Would Rather Golf Than Watch Bonds
- Golf World’s Ron Sirak is an imbecile Part II
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed