I don’t follow the Eagles enough to conjecture on how Vick will fit in. All I know is Eagle players better be prepared for a media circus. The AP article is below.
Michael Vick is back in the NFL, landing a job with the Philadelphia Eagles. “He signed with the Eagles,” agent Joel Segal told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Thursday. He said it was a two-year deal.
Vick, who served 18 months in prison for running a dogfighting ring, signed less than three weeks after he was conditionally reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
Vick can immediately take part in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games. The former Atlanta Falcons quarterback can apply for full reinstatement by Week 6 in October.
- Pacman Jones Allowed to Practice, Not Yet Reinstated
- Michael Vick Suspension for 2007 Season
- Breaking: Pacman Jones and Chris Henry Suspended
- Favre Unretires, Rejoins Packers Tomorrow
- Atlanta Falcon QB Michael Vick indicted on Federal Charges
- Atlanta Falcons release QB Michael Vick
- Roger Goodell Elected NFL Commissioner
- League source says Ricky Williams failed marijuana test
- Cowboys Sign Tank Johnson
- Michael Vick Sentenced to 23 Months in Prison
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed