He is one of the last original Florida Marlins to still be playing in the Major Leagues. From AP-
The Milwaukee Brewers have acquired Cincinnati right-hander David Weathers for a player to be named later.
Weathers is 3-3 with a 3.32 ERA in 43 games. He pitched one inning and got the win in Friday’s 10-5 comeback win over the San Francisco Giants.
The 39-year-old reliever starts his second stint with Milwaukee. He previously pitched for the Brewers from 1998-2001.
Weathers, who first came up with Toronto in 1991, is still putting up decent numbers. Anyone want to take a guess how much longer he can keep on pitching in the majors?
- Veteran reliever Salomon Torres announces his retirement
- Arizona Diamondbacks sign P Bobby Howry
- Former MLB pitcher Geremi Gonzalez killed by lightning strike
- Milwaukee Brewers release reliever Jorge Julio
- Milwaukee Brewers claim P Marco Estrada
- Justin Verlander Pitches No-Hitter
- Milwaukee Brewers fire Manager Ned Yost
- 20 in a row- Milwaukee Brewers beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-3
- Jeff Suppan added to Brewers…best NL rotation?
- MLB pitcher Scott Baker strikes out 4 in one inning
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed