He left behind a pregnant wife and one child. Very tragic and RIP.
Former Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Jesse Mahelona has died after being involved in a car accident. He was 26.
Agent Chad Speck said Mahelona died Friday night after being involved in an accident about a mile from his home in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Speck said Saturday he didn’t know any more circumstances of the accident.
Mahelona was drafted in the fifth round of the 2006 NFL draft by the Titans, where he played in 10 games as a rookie. He also spent time with the Miami Dolphins before playing his last NFL game with the Atlanta Falcons in 2007.
He is survived by his wife, Brandi, who is pregnant with the couple’s second child.
- Former Minnesota Viking safety Karl Kassulke dead at 67
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- Former NFL DT Norman Hand dead at 37
- Former Miami Dolphin Defensive Lineman T.J. Turner dead at 46
- Former NFL Defensive lineman Pio Sagapolutele dead at age 39
- Those 0-12 Miami Dolphins
- Punter Donnie Jones signs with the St. Louis Rams
- Is golfer Annika Sorenstam pregnant?
- Jason Taylor re-signs with the Miami Dolphins
- Former UAB and NBA Basketball player Alan Ogg dead at 42
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed