Who in Columbia need concern themselves with athletes twittering too much when the University is selling its own secrets. From AP-
The University of Missouri athletics department is changing its procedures after selling a box of old cell phones that included old text messages and contact numbers.
Mike Bellman paid $190 for 25 phones. They included text messages to and from basketball coach Mike Anderson, football coach Gary Pinkel and Athletics Director Mike Alden. E-mails and contact numbers were also on the phones.
The university offered to buy them back, but Bellman said he hoped to sell them to a sports collector.
Are there some sports fanatics who would cough up money for these phones or is it wishful thinking? I guess some people’s junk is sports memorabilia to other people.
- Florida Marlins put unused perfect game tickets on sale
- NCAA Worried About Coaching Arms Race
- Chargers’ safety arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Cubs file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- New Mexico football coach Mike Locksley accused of sexual harassment
- Alabama Offering Nick Saban 7 Year, $40 Million Deal
- Steelers Add Seats to Heinz Field
- Tennessee Martin basketball coach resigns after internal audit
- Florida A&M Basketball coach charged with stalking
- Parting gift- Montana State basketball program gets bequeathed $170,000
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed