He may play in this weekend’s game. From AP-
Browns cornerback Eric Wright was back at practice hours after flipping his car on a wet highway entrance ramp. He may play Sunday against Green Bay.
Wright rolled his car early Friday when his vehicle slid on wet pavement. He was examined and released at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland. The Browns sent him for more tests and Wright was back at the team’s training facility in Berea, Ohio, in time for practice.
Coach Eric Mangini was hopeful Wright would be able to play in Sunday’s home game against the Packers.
Wright rode a stationary bike during the 30-minute period he was observed by reporters. The Browns listed him as questionable for Sunday with a shoulder injury.
Wright felt fortunate to suffer no significant injury. I concur, he was more than lucky.
- Cleveland Brown LB D’Qwell Jackson out for the rest of the year
- Cleveland Browns go back to Derek Anderson as starting QB
- Cleveland Browns name
ballboyEric Mangini head coach
- Browns Fire Eric Mangini
- A nice getaway- Cleveland defeats Jacksonville 23-17
- NY Jets sign former Miami Dolphin placekicer Jay Feely
- Will George Richards of the Miami Herald please pick up the Black courtesy phone
- NY Jets fire coach Eric Mangini
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Out for Season, Brett Favre Questionable
- Parcells Praises Mangini, Offers Advice
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed