This news comes as no surprise in light of the short week.
Miami Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown will miss Thursday night’s game at Carolina because of an injured right foot, and his status for the rest of the regular season is uncertain.
Coach Tony Sparano says Brown will see a specialist for further evaluation. Brown is the Dolphins’ leading rusher.
Ricky Williams will replace Brown and start for the first time this year. He’ll also become the primary triggerman in the wildcat.
The Wildcat isn’t the same with Williams running it. Brown can pass the football, Williams can’t so far as I know.
I’m concerned about Brown’s status for the rest of the 2009 season. A specialist isn’t necessary for a minor ankle sprain. Two years ago Brown’s season was cut short by a knee injury. Dolphin fans may be seeing a repeat this year.
- Backup power- Miami Dolphins beat Carolina Panthers 24-17
- Easy come Easy go- Ricky Williams out for the season
- From worse to what?- 0-7 Miami Dolphins lose RB Ronnie Brown for rest of season
- Miami Dolphin RB Ronnie Brown arrested for DUI
- Mad for Chad- Miami Dolphins beat NY Jets 31-27
- Ricky Williams to play for Toronto Argonauts
- Ricky Williams Has Lackluster CFL Debut
- Ricky Williams seeks NFL reinstatement
- New York Knicks fire Larry Brown
- League source says Ricky Williams failed marijuana test
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed