Would you believe this was the defensively Baltimore’s first shutout since 2006. From AP-
For 30 minutes, the Ravens were inefficient, unproductive and disorganized.
In 17 seconds, they changed all that.
Ray Rice scored on a 13-yard run on Baltimore’s first possession of the third quarter and safety Dawan Landry returned an interception of Quinn 48 yards for a touchdown on Cleveland’s next play as the Ravens overcame a horrendous start and routed the lowly Browns.
Baltimore’s second PAT attempt was blocked. They scored a field goal later in the game.
The Browns continue to be a horrendous offensive team. They have scored SIX offensive touchdowns over their last 15 games. Whether it’s Derek Anderson of the sub-40 passer rating or the hugely disappointing Brady Quinn(Don’t Cam Cameron look like a genius now for passing on Quinn in 2007), Cleveland can’t do anything offensively. The team is 1-8 so far for 2009 and any prediction for two wins at year end is looking overly optimistic.
- Cleveland Browns go back to Derek Anderson as starting QB
- Seattle trades QB Seneca Wallace to Cleveland
- Cleveland Brown QB Brady Quinn fined by NFL
- QB Brady Quinn out for the year with a broken finger
- Brady Quinn holding out on the Cleveland Browns
- Browns QB Anderson sprains left MCL, likely will be done for season
- Battle of the
PitsOhio- Cincinnati beats Cleveland 14-0
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #12 – Baltimore Ravens (from Browns) – DT Haloti Ngata
- Browns Fire Offensive Coordinator Maurice Carthon
- Browns Trade Charlie Frye, Starting QB
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed