He also has concussion related symptoms. From AP-
St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger will be sidelined 3-6 weeks with a fractured left leg sustained in Sunday’s loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
The team said it would not place Bulger on injured reserve.
Bulger underwent two MRI exams Monday, one on his groin and hamstring and a second for what the team believed was a swollen knee. He also was to be tested for concussion-related symptoms Tuesday after a physically demanding loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
Coach Steve Spagnuolo said the first MRI revealed a strain.
“Marc Bulger’s pretty banged up,” the coach said. “Marc’s got a few things going on.”
Bulger has completed 56.7 percent of his passes for five touchdowns and six interceptions for the Rams (1-9). Backup Kyle Boller will make his third start of the year Sunday against the Seahawks.
I would be surprised if Bulger is back this season. Broken legs need time to heal, and a possible concussion compounds matters.
- Rams bench QB Marc Bulger for Trent Green
- Veteran NFL Quarterback Trent Green announces his retirement
- Kurt Warner May Retire after Season
- Kurt Warner May Be Benched for Matt Leinart
- Former Miami Dolphin QB Trent Green signs with Rams
- Arizona Cardinals release QB Matt Leinart
- Oregon Ducks QB Dennis Dixon out with torn ACL
- Testaverde Returning for 21st Season
- NFL changes return to play concussion rules
- AFC and NFC playoff picture rundown
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed