Mama Mia! From AP-
Papa John’s founder John Schnatter is promising a free pizza to every fan who saw him sink a shot from midcourt at a Louisville basketball game.
He banked one in after a few tries at halftime of the Oral Roberts-Louisville game last week.
Video posted by the company on YouTube shows Schnatter celebrating wildly after hitting the long shot in Freedom Hall.
The company estimates that if all 18,868 fans claim the free large one-topping pizza, it will add up to a $174,000 giveaway.
People who watched the game have up to December 27th to make a claim. Anyone for pepperoni pizza on Christmas day?
- Fenway Park Flying Pizza Incident
- NBA Coach Stan Van Gundy wishes there were no NBA games on Christmas
- Its Time to Go Bowling…
- Can DEI Stay Competitive?
- Get the puck out of there- NHL wrap-ups as league takes break for Christmas
- R.I.P. Phil Rizzuto
- Jockey Sam Thompson Jr. dead at 36
- Kennedy shines in debut
- Soccer Goat?
- Dale Earnhardt Posthumously Enters Hall of Fame
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed