He wants a trade and has been benched by Coach Mike D’Antoni. From AP-
New York Knicks guard Nate Robinson has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for remarks made by his agent.
The penalty was issued Monday. Robinson has been benched for 12 straight games by coach Mike D’Antoni.
Agent Aaron Goodwin recently told reporters he’d asked the Knicks to move Robinson to another team.
The NBA also fined former Golden State Warrior Stephen Jackson for publicly demanding a trade. I hold to the same view on Robinson that I took in regards to Jackson. If the Knicks can’t trade Robinson, they should swallow his salary and cut him loose. In any case, he is of no use to the team as long as he is benched by D’Antoni.
- NY Knick Nate Robinson not benched for shooting at the wrong basket
- Golden State Warriors suspend Stephen Jackson for 2 games
- Golden State Warriors trade Stephen Jackson to Charlotte
- Who called the timeout?- NY Knicks beat New Orleans 113-96
- Record rout- Dallas annihilates New York 128-78
- Concern over Cuttino Mobley’s heart holds up Clippers-Knicks deal
- Can anyone here play this game? Golden State beats Detroit 95-88
- Miami Heat plays Golden State with just 7 players
- Knicks Might Fire Larry Brown
- Knicks Trying to Find Way to Not Pay Larry Brown
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed