He collapsed Sunday midway through the 3rd period of Seattleâ€™s game against Tampa Bay. From AP-
Seattle Seahawks long snapper Kevin Houser is hoping to be out of the hospital in time for Christmas Eve after doctors re-inflated his collapsed lung.
Seattle coach Jim Mora said the 32-year-old veteran of 10 seasons was sitting up in his hospital room Monday and watching â€œRen and Stimpyâ€ cartoons with his wife and kids.
“Heâ€™s doing much, much better,â€ Mora said.
Houser got hurt while covering a punt in the second quarter Sunday against Tampa Bay.
The Seahawksâ€™ only true kick snapper then went into a photographerâ€™s shed on the sideline to get a painkilling injection. He returned to snap for Seattleâ€™s only extra point later in the half.
Midway through the third quarter, Houser ran at Tampa Bayâ€™s Sammie Stroughter at the end of a 33-yard punt return and collapsed in pain on the sideline.
Get well Kevin Hauser. If you tire of Ren and Stimpy, may I suggest Sabrina The Teenage Witch?
- Seattle Seahawks fire Coach Jim Mora Jr.
- Texas A&M and Seattle Seahawks Settle 12th Man Dispute
- Dallas Falls to Seattle in Stunner
- Seattle Seahawks cut RB Edgerrin James
- The ‘indispensable’ Matt Hasselback to miss 5th straight game
- NFL Playoff predictions
- Seattle Seahawks acquire QB Charlie Whitehurst
- Seahawks Might Lose Hutchinson UPDATED
- Former NFL Player Mosi Tatupu dead at 54
- Seattle Sonics Sold
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed