The Denver still ended up losing their game to the Indianapolis Colts. From AP-
Denver Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall broke Terrell Owens’ NFL record for receptions in a game with 21.
Marshall set the record Sunday on Denver’s final offensive play of a 28-16 loss to Indianapolis. He gained 7 yards on a fourth-down play before lateraling to lineman Chris Kuper for 7 more yards.
Marshall finished with 21 catches for 200 yards and two touchdowns.
Earlier, he tied the mark on a 5-yard touchdown pass from Kyle Orton in the fourth quarter.
Owens caught 20 passes for San Francisco on Dec. 17, 2000.
Of course Marshall reset the Broncos team record. One he set with 18 catches in a 2008 game against the San Diego Chargers.
- Vikings Kicker Throws TD Pass, Kicks Winning Field Goal
- Cleveland Brown Josh Cribbs sets new NFL Kickoff Return record
- Former NFL TE Dan Ross Dead at 49
- Terrell Owens records his 1,000th career reception
- Very Bad- New Orleans Saints blow out Oakland Raiders 45-7
- No punch- San Francisco beats St. Louis 28-6
- Where’s the Silver lining? Boise State beats San Jose State 45-7
- Basement to the Penthouse- Miami wins the AFC East with 24-17 win over NY Jets
- Denver Broncos Wide Receiver arrested for 4th time in 3 years
- Denver Broncos This Years Darkhorse?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed