The 2009 2nd round draft pick started 15 games this season. From AP-
Police in northern Kentucky have arrested Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga on charges of drunken and careless driving.
Covington police spokesman Spike Jones says Maualuga hit a parking meter and two parked cars early Friday with his 2003 Pontiac. There was minor damage.
The 23-year-old is being held without bond at Kenton County jail, and no attorney is listed for him.
The Bengals’ 2009 second-round draft choice from Southern Cal started the first 15 games of his rookie season before breaking his left ankle.
What I find interesting in this story is the car, Maualuga was driving. How many recent 2nd round picks drive 7-year-old cars?
- Quincy Carter Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- Miami Dolphin CB Will Allen charged with DUI
- Atlanta Falconsâ€™ OT Quinn Ojinnaka arrested over Facebook fracas
- Texas Community College Women’s basketball coach arrested
- Florida Marlin Pitcher Dontrelle Willis arrested for DUI
- Denver Bronco TE Richard Quinn arrested on domestic violence charges
- Cardinals’ Tony La Russa arrested on DUI charge
- New Orleans DE Bobby McCray arrested for DUI
- Oregon RB LaMichael James arrested on domestic violence charges
- Browns DB Kenny Wright jailed
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed