The Clippers have certainly had some interesting experiences this season. First a thief stole over 20,000 while one of their exhibition games, then their announcers were suspended for one game due to offensive remarks they made, now this.
FedExForum in Memphis was evacuated during Tuesday night’s game between the Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies when a broken water main tripped a fire alarm during the third period.
Fans were told to exit the building by taking the stairs only.
Memphis went on to win the game 104-102 and deny the Clippers a chance to reach .500 for the season.
Maybe Clipper management can use this year’s happenings as a promotional tool. ‘Come see the Clippers play. You never know what will happen!’
- LA Clipper announcers suspended for one game
- LA Clippers fire Coach Mike Dunleavy
- LA Clipper Blake Griffin out with broken kneecap
- Jesse Barfield Shoved Down Stairs by Son Jeremy
- Mavs 13 Game Winning Streak – An Analysis
- NBA Mock Draft
- Buzzer beater- LA Clippers beat Boston 92-90
- Anaheim Duck Teemu Selanne scores 600th goal
- Memphis Slammed, Calipari Skates Again
- Concern over Cuttino Mobley’s heart holds up Clippers-Knicks deal
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed