Since he was hospitalized before a game with the Phoenix Suns, Jim Boylan coached in his his absence. From AP-
Milwaukee Bucks coach Scott Skiles was hospitalized with an irregular heartbeat before Monday night’s 105-101 loss to the Phoenix Suns.
Jim Boylan, who coached in Skiles’ absence, said the coach was doing well.
“He’s fine,” Boylan said. “He’ll be joining us in Portland. He has a little arrhythmia.”
Skiles spoke to the media shortly before the game and showed no signs of illness.
A team spokesman said Skiles was hospitalized for precautionary purposes.
Get well Coach.
- Miracle in Minneapolis- Timberwolves beat Suns 117-107
- Maggie Dixon, Army Basketball Coach, Dies at 28
- Defense rests- Phoenix beats Minnesota 152-114
- Phoenix Suns fire coach Terry Porter after 4 months on the job
- The Power Debate: Mavs or Suns
- Keep digging- Indiana beats Phoenix 122-114
- Detroit Catcher Gerald Laird and his brother arrested after brawl
- Shaquille O’Neal wants to be Orlando Magic GM
- Minnesota Timberwolves report trade before it’s completed
- Samford University basketball player Jim Griffin dead at 23
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed